Hair Confidence, located at Ridderspoor 19, 6014 DZ Ittervoort - Limburg Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
6014 DZ Ittervoort - Limburg
+31 6 81 05 74 44
Susanna Bosman is the Data Protection Officer of Hair Confidence. He / she can be reached via email@example.com
Personal data that we process
Hair Confidence processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide these to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Address data
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network)
- List of customer contact details via an app
- Bank account number
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without that permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Hair Confidence processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- Being able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Offer you the possibility to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Hair Confidence analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to adjust the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Hair Confidence follows your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
- Hair Confidence also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
Automated decision making
Hair Confidence [does / does not] make decisions based on automated processing on issues that may have (significant) consequences for individuals. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (such as a Hair Confidence employee) being involved. Hair Confidence uses the following computer programs or systems:
[complete with name of the system, why it is used, underlying logic, importance and expected consequences for the person concerned]
How long we keep personal data
Hair Confidence does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
(Category) personal data> Retention period> Reason
Personal details> Retention period> Reason
Address> Retention period> Reason
Etc.> Retention period> Reason
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Hair Confidence only provides to third parties and only if this is necessary for the implementation of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
On your first visit to our website, we have already informed you about these cookies and you have given your consent